Modelling Unit - Lesson 3
Your tasks this lesson!
1. Go to Learning Computing - Year 8 - Unit 8 Modelling - Lesson 3
2. Click on the link on Activity 1. This is a simulation for making and selling lemonade to try and make a profit.
3. Try and see how much profit you can make in the time I allow you on this. Print screen your results (you click on the results button on the simulation at the end).
4. On a new Google doc (called Lemonade Modelling), paste your print screen and explain underneath all the rules and variables you had to consider when trying to make a profit in your lemonade business.
5. Write a definition and explanation of what a rule and variable are in this simulation.
6. Share your Google doc - click Share - Advanced and change it from Private to Anyone with the Link - Click Save/Done and copy/paste the link to a new Blog post for today.
7. Title your Blog post the same as this Blog post and click Publish!