For this lesson, this is the work I need you to show on a new Blog post:
1. Title your post the same as this one
2. On a new Google doc (also called the same as this Blog post), paste a print screen of all your Code Academy programming for this lesson and explain what you are doing. Talk about the variables you are using in each program.
3. In your explanations, include notes about RAM and how it temporarily stores data.
4. Remember - details = marks!
5. Share your Google doc (Anyone with the link) and paste the link to your Blog post. Don't forget to add the blue hyperlink to it on your post!