Lesson 3 - your tasks!
Once you have gone through the teacher's presentation and watched the video, you need to do the following things:
1. Have a go at the quiz. You need to score at least 4/6!
2. Open up a new Blog post and title it the same as this post.
3. Write a description of how information is sent around a network as packets.
4. Explain the differences between circuit switching and packet switching.
5. If you wanted to hack into a network to steal information, which type of switching (circuit or packet) would be the hardest for you to steal useful information? Explain why.
6. When you have finished this, click Publish!
If you don't finish this in the lesson, please finish it for homework