1. Share your 2 spreadsheets (Anyone with the link) and paste the 2 links to your Blog post.
2. Explain that images are made up of pixels in a bitmap.
3. Explain how the number of pixels relates to the size of the image file.
4. In terms of file size (or memory), what do the binary numbers '1' and '0' represent?
5. Write down how many bits are in a byte, how many bytes in a kilobyte, how many kilobytes in a megabyte - in full sentences.
6. How does the number of bits relate to the number of colours available?
Finish this for homework. It needs to be done by your next lesson!