Selection lesson notes
For your Post for this lesson you need to:
1. Explain what Selection means and give an example of how it can be useful (I used logging on to the network as my example)
2. In Google Draw - draw your flow chart for the lesson's challenge (move forward 1 rotation if not touching anything, turn around if touching something).
3. When this is finished, share your flowchart (Anyone with the link) and copy/paste the link to your Blog post (don't forget to highlight the link text and click on the blue Link button).
4. Say whether you managed to get your Wall-E to follow the program and work correctly. Any problems? Say what they were and how you overcame them.
5. Copy and paste the photo of your group's Wall-E program onto your post - the photo will be in your teaching group's shared folder in Google Drive.
6. When all this is done - Publish your post!